Now Live: Holiday Sale. Up to 40% Off.
- Fusing fashion and function, SteelSeries adds a new colorway to its award-winning line of Nova 7 headphones -
CHICAGO – SEPTEMBER 12, 2023 – From the makers of Arctis, the most awarded audio line in gaming, SteelSeries, the original esports brand that fuses gaming and culture, today introduces the special-edition Arctis Nova 7 white collection.
Through four years of innovative and meticulous engineering, SteelSeries set out to push boundaries, solve problems for those living a multi-faceted ‘gaming lifestyle’ and reinvent the world's #1 premium gaming headphones. Whether it’s gaming on the go, listening to Spotify or watching Netflix while commuting on the train or bus, taking a Zoom call and needing to tune out the noise in a shared apartment, workspace, or coffee shop, at the home office with furry kids running around, in the gym or basketball court, playing some Call of Duty MWII or Mario at home, and so much more... Welcome to the future of audio for a gaming lifestyle.
Elite performance comes standard. The Arctis Nova 7X & 7P are equipped with the Nova Acoustic System, which fuses hardware and software to raise the bar over the competition and provide those living a ‘gaming lifestyle’ with a new superpower known as ‘Almighty Audio.’ The combination of custom-designed High Fidelity speaker drivers that offer unparalleled sound purity, plus immersive 360° Spatial Audio for an immersive soundscape, along with the Sonar Audio Software Suite, which features the first pro-grade parametric EQ for gamers and allows them to adjust every individual frequency, provides unparalleled sound customization.
With wireless freedom and Simultaneous Audio, players can listen to two audio streams at the same time with 2.4GHz and Bluetooth, easily swapping between PC, Mac, PlayStation, and Switch with USB-C. Communications are key and the new ClearCast Gen 2’s AI-powered noise cancelation gives users crystal clear comms. Purposely designed for gamers, the bidirectional mic uses the same technology used by Formula 1 teams and silences noise and distractions, including button-mashing and keyboard tapping, co-workers in shared workspaces, family members and pets while working from home, and background noise in coffee shops. Additionally, the mic has been reimagined with a unique design that blends seamlessly into the earcup when fully retracted for a sleek and stylish look for on-the-go.
• Arctis Nova 7 Wireless – Venture past the mundane into Almighty Audio with the Arctis Nova 7. Listen to two audio streams at once with simultaneous 2.4GHz and Bluetooth, easily swapping between PC, Mac, PlayStation, and Switch with USB-C. Stay in the action with a 38-hour battery and a fast charge function, bringing 6 hours of use after just a 15-minute charge. Players will experience noise-free communications as AI-algorithms guide the ClearCast Gen 2 mic to clean up both incoming and outgoing audio in team chat. The ComfortMax System delivers 4 points of adjustability and breathable AirWeave Memory Foam cushions for marathon sessions on any platform. The original SteelSeries Arctis 7 was the most-awarded headset of all time… Welcome to the future of gaming audio. (Available in PlayStation and Xbox-specific models).
Customization: • Nova Booster Packs (Speakers Plate + Headband): – Customization is key. Suit your style, mood, or outfit of the day and personalize the Nova 7 Wireless headphones with metallic speaker plates and a matching headband. Choose from Lilac, Mint, Red, and Rose Quartz.
Available at SteelSeries.com, and retailers around the world, the special-edition Arctis Nova 7X & 7P are available for the following MSRPs:
• Arctis Nova 7P Wireless (PlayStation) – US $179.99 | EMEA €199.99 | APAC $199.99
• Arctis Nova 7X Wireless (Xbox) – US $179.99 | EMEA €199.99 | APAC $199.99
• Nova Booster Packs (Speakers Plate + Headband) – US $34.99 | EMEA €34.99 | APAC $34.99
• SteelSeries Sonar Audio Suite – Free Download at: a href="https://steelseries.com/gg/sonar">SteelSeries.com/gg/sonar
Digital assets are available at: https://steelseries.box.com/v/Nova-7-White
About SteelSeries SteelSeries is the original esports brand that fuses gaming & culture, leading the way in defining a “gaming lifestyle.” The worldwide brand creates industry-defining esports and gaming peripherals with a focus on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem (SteelSeries GG, Moments video clip service, and the Sonar Audio Software Suite). The SteelSeries family of brands includes KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. In 2022 SteelSeries joined the GN family, a global leader in innovative and intelligent audio and video communications solutions sold in approximately 100 countries around the world. For more information, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation on Twitter at Twitter and Instagram at @SteelSeries.
Chicago, Sept. 12, 2023